Monday, July 10, 2017

7/10/17 Impressions of my heart.

Hey y'all! 

I thought about telling you some crazy things that have happened this week. but I want this email to be about the impressions on my heart. 

There is a gospel, about who we are and who we can become. As we live according to that perfect gospel to the best of our mortal abilities, we will witness miracles. we will discover joy, we will be made whole. 

We live in a fallen world, therefore in more than 1 way each day we become just a little more broken. If there was no Gospel, if there was never a Savior, we would only be broken.  But because of a loving Heavenly Father, and a perfect Son, broken people will be whole! I testify that is true. I have seen it in the lives of those who are lost, depressed, suicidal, abused, and more. I have seen my own broken self be made whole. 

Let us stand after we kneel and press forward. Let us be  a good soldier of Jesus Christ.  (2 Timothy 2:3)

I love my Father. I love His Son. I love the power of redemption I have felt, and I love the plan that he has given me. I love that His thoughts are not my thoughts. (Isaiah 55:9). and His thoughts, His work, His Glory is all for you and me. I rejoice in my trails. I rejoice in my pain. It has brought me to my knees and has made a more perfect clear road to my Heavenly King. 

I testify with all that I am and with all that I am to be, Jesus Christ Lives. His Kingdom is being built. and We can be Whole. In His holy name Jesus Christ, Amen


Sister Pollard

No comments:

Post a Comment