Monday, December 19, 2016

12/14/16 Transfer week

IT'S TRANSFER WEEK! 
And this days are always chaotic especially when someone is leaving, which is our case

I'm leaving to Joplin Missouri! OOH OOH

I've never cried over leaving an area. But last night I did tear up a little. So today is all about packing, cleaning, shopping, and saying goodbye to people that I love and will dearly miss. R..... will probably be the hardest to say goodbye to, I haven't even told him yet. 

Gonna miss Sis Robison A LOT too, but she is getting a great companion so I'm not too worried. I don't know anything about my new companion. 

But so quick highlights

-Christmas parade:)

-Conference with Elder Gay of the Seventy

Honestly I'm drawing a huge blank. My mind is racing on a whole lot of to lists. so....I did buy stamps I'll just have to send yall a letter:)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

love,

Sister Pollard!

No comments:

Post a Comment