Monday, July 11, 2016

7/11/16 Ukulele?

Guys.....I bought a ukulele!

First song I learned was a primary song "When I Am Baptized." and now when my companion is having a bad day I just pull out the ukulele and serenade her. It's really funny we think. and she has it recorded and ya...enough with that.

Our YSA branch is cooking!! Well...really water is boiling!! That is super super good:) and we started to plead for the Lords mercy on this branch and somehow a light turned on that hasn't been on in a long time. It is hard to explain but you can feel a stronger spirit. There is enthusiasm, t's not where we want it at yet. but its getting brighter.

It's hard to stay busy in a YSA, because everyone is either at work or at school until the evening, sooo for the past 3 weeks we have been searching and calling so many places to fill our time with service in the morning and afternoon. WE DID IT! we have service everyday this week. This way we can soften hearts and teach people when the spirit prompts. We are doing service with 5 different companies. Bueno, and we also are seeing and working with more family members from the wards. gaining parents trust so that they will encourage their child to go to YSA.

Really the lord has given us so many tender mercies, and I just want to be a better person because I am so grateful for that.

Oh and my companion and I are staying in Tulsa! So address is the same:)

Love you and thanks for the prayers:)


Love sister Pollard

No comments:

Post a Comment